St Giles’ Music Academy, Oxford is now officially a registered charity with its own number 1194157.
The objectives in the constitution and accepted by the Charity Commissioners are:
St Giles’ Music Academy seeks to provide music education for young people, aged 6 to 18 who reside in Oxfordshire
To achieve this the Academy will offer:
- a range of music making activities, including singing, and instrument playing.
- organ, piano and singing tuition
- music theory tuition for awards through recognised examination boards
- activities that develop an individual’s skills, which will enable them to contribute to the music at St Giles’ Church and the local and wider community
- outreach programmes and concerts